Friday 22 August 2008

Welcome to the Business Writing Course

This is the blog for the Business Writing 8 hp course at Högskolan i Kalmar in Sweden in Autumn 2008. The blog will be used to post news and information about the course … but it's also the place where you submit your Warm-Up tasks - and read general feedback about how everyone handled the tasks (you also receive specific feedback privately from David, the course teacher in Kalmar).

We on the course team hope you enjoy the course.

It's nice to have you with us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was born on Sep. 17th, 1975, in Shanghai. I earned degree of Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China, and degree of Master of Marketing from University of Kalmar in Sweden.
Before joining Alsjöholm Mekaniska Verkstad, I had worked for AB Electrolux for ten years. I spent my first four years in the producing department of Electrolux as a product engineer and the last six years in the designing & marketing department as a designing engineer. During this period, I finished the master’s courses of marketing in University of Kalmar.
I am a member of Swedish Manufacturing Association since 2005. I hold three patents in automation designing.
___Zheng Wei

Anonymous said...

28 September 2008

I was born 18th December 1986, in Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic. I studied in physics-mathematics school, and on December 2003 I have won in Republican Physics Olympiad, on June 2004 I participated in International Physics Olympiad, Korea.
Last for years I studied in Saint-Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics, Russia. My specialty is Strategic Management. On October 2006 I has written and has protected the grant on a theme «Innovative Mechanisms of Interaction of the State and Private Business at Realisation of Large Investment Projects in Region», Northern-Western Region, Russia.
I had worked for Lina-furniture manufacturing company for last 3 years. Now I study master’s program of leadership and management in University of Kalmar.

Alikhan Allaferdov